The UFC returns to the Madison Square Garden for UFC 244 on November 2, 2019. The headliner is a fight between Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz. While the match is not for an official championship, the hype for the contest is huge, with the winner taking home the inaugural “BMF belt.” The rest of the card features a heavy mix of fighters, vying for victories at the UFC 500th live event.
Article posted on Tuesday 22 October - 08:24 EDT
The 2019 starts in Houston on Tuesday night, with the Astros hosting the Washington Nationals. The Nationals cruised through the St. Louis Cardinals to their first World Series appearance. They now face a tougher test against the Houston Astros, who look to capture their second title in three years. Hard to not like the Astros with their pitching staff in this series, with Gerrit Cole and Justin Verlander in the midst of two of the best seasons in recent memory.
A crazy summer in the NBA has shifted the balance of power and created plenty of intrigue entering the 2019-20 NBA season. Kawhi Leonard’s new home, the Los Angeles Clippers open the season as the favourite, with the Lakers only a tad behind. The two franchises made the most significant moves this offseason, but even with their shiny, new additions, the NBA is the most open it has been in years.
As Canadians prepare for one of the closest elections in recent memory, online sportsbooks are offering Canadians the chance to wager on who will be the next Premier Minister of Canada. Incumbent Justin Trudeau faces stiff competition from Conservative leader Andrew Scheer. Both candidates have survived their share of controversies leading up to the election. Scheer has a slight edge on sportsbooks to win, but any slip up in the next week could cost him his scant lead.
As the MLB regular season concludes, 10 franchises gear up for more baseball in October and their chance at a spot in the baseball record books. With home run at an all-time, Moneyball teams back in the playoffs, and plenty of young stars, baseball fans across North American should expect ta thrilling October. The playoffs start on Tuesday and Wednesday with the Wild Card games, which are opening for betting as well as World Series futures.
WThe UFC heads to Australia for UFC 243 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne. The headliner at UFC 243 is a fight between Robert Whittaker and Israel Adesanya to unify the Middleweight Championship. UFC betting odds on the title fight are some of the closest in recent memory, suggesting an excellent match for fans and a chance for bettors to increase their bankroll.
Most popular articles
- 13/04/17 2017 NHL Playoff Odds: Anaheim Ducks vs Calgary Flames Picks
- 13/04/17 2017 Stanley Cup Odds: Maple Leafs vs Capitals Picks
- 14/04/17 2017 NHL Playoff Odds: Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks Picks
- 15/04/17 Best NBA Playoff Picks April 15, 2017
- 12/04/17 2017 NHL Playoff Odds: Ottawa Senators vs. Boston Bruins Picks
- 12/04/17 2017 NHL Playoff Odds: Montreal Canadiens vs. NY Rangers Picks
- 16/03/17 Best March Madness Predictions – March 16, 2017
- 30/03/17 Best College Basketball Bets Today – March 29, 2017
- 03/04/17 Best Sportsbooks Odds For The NCAA Basketball National Championship Game 2017
- 16/04/17 Best NBA Playoff Picks April 16, 2017